For my free inquiry assignment, I have decided to focus on flexibility. I want to learn how to become more flexible, the benefits of being flexible and how it can improve overall health.

As mentioned in my introduction, I love to be active. I really enjoy running, hiking, biking, working out, and going for walks. But I have one big secret, I never stretch after any physical activity. When I was trying to decide what inquiry to do, I was very indecisive, but I was talking to my partner today and mentioning how sore I am after my run yesterday. Then I realized that I did not take the time to stretch, to give my muscles what they need after exerting energy.

For my inquiry, I want to take the time to not just improve my flexibility with stretching but to break my bad habit of not stretching. I plan to do this by really digging into the benefits of stretching, learning how to properly stretch, and with this improve my flexibility.

Just to really demonstrate, I have added a photo of myself this morning trying to touch my toes.